The safety of the community we serve, our client-families, and our associates, is our highest priority. We are committed to ensuring you have continued access to the care and services you need. We are currently maintaining our daily operations while minimizing risk.
All of our services are available, and all of our locations remain open.
The precautionary measures we have put in place allow us to continue to operate and serve the needs of your family. Any changes to the availability of our services or locations will be announced on our website.
- Limiting on-site arrangements to no more than 2 individuals.
- Guests must have had NO exposure to Coronavirus in the past 14-days, or have symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Viewings and services will be limited to no more than 10 individuals.
- We ask that masks be worn by anyone visiting our locations.
Options Available To You, In Preservation of Health and Safety:
- Simple online arrangements, or Fax and Phone arrangements
- 24/7 assistance
- Speak with our staff by phone
- For death and transportation needs
- Memorial videos to share memories with your network of family and friends
- In this time of social distancing, a member of our team can help you create a meaningful video tribute to share
Crown Memorial Centers specialize in Oregon Funeral, Burial, Cremation, Memorial Planning, Services and Arrangements
Serving Portland and Metropolitan communities including: Aloha, Aurora, Beavercreek, Beaverton, Boring, Canby, Clackamas, Donald, Downtown Portland, Eagle Creek, Estacada, Gladstone, Gresham, Happy Valley, Hillsboro, Hubbard, King City, Lake Oswego, McMinnville, Milwaukie, Molalla, Mt. Angel, Mulino, Newberg, Oregon City, Sandy, Sherwood, Silverton, Tigard, Tualatin, Vancouver WA, West Linn, Wilsonville and Woodburn.
Now serving Salem and surrounding communities of: Albany, Brooks, Corvallis, Dallas, Detroit, Gervais, Independence, Jefferson, Keizer, Lebanon, Mill City, Monmouth, Scio, Stayton, Sublimity and Sweet Home.